We have discovered that the ability to trigger certain commands (remote command prompt) and some applications via the quick launch fail to start.
While the updated builds of this software resolve the issue, if you still experience the problem please do the following to resolve the issue.
1. Close the Tech or Tutor Console
2. Download the PCICTL.DLL files with the attached ZIP below
3. Navigate to the NetSupport School installation directory (C:\Program Files\NetSupport\NetSupport School by default)
4. Rename the existing PCICTL.DLL file to PCICTL.OLD
5. Copy the new pcictl.dll file into the NetSupport School directory